Monday, October 19, 2009

sorry.

we were taught to learn. to accept. to forgive.

why is it so hard to forgive others? to accept others?

and it is never unfair for us to judge and condemn and to blame people we barely known.



______________________
to whom it may concern (even it is impossible for you to read this) :
i am writing this, sincerely from my heart, hoping that you could somehow think about this. can you at least, for awhile, stop judging me, stop making things complicated as they already were.? the fact that im growing and learning to become a wiser and better person, does not stop me from making mistakes. and as an older person, u should always be wiser than me. you should always good in forgiving people, or at least give someone opportunity to change. if you think 7 years never been enough for you, i'll wait for another ten years, or maybe 100 years if i could. with all my heart, i am hoping if there's still a room for forgiveness. i am hoping for a miracle, that one day, you'll forgive me. and accept me. i am truly sorry if i ever offended any of you in anyways. tq.



nota kaki: at last ko reply msg aku, good sign anyway. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment